NB: The catalogue’s books are a collection subject to my personal choice, and can come from private libraries which were block acquired: the short descriptions are intended to give an idea of the content of the books, but not to be a complete synopsis. At times they are incomplete under the bibliographic profile, and we recommend you to ask for a specific description for old or more valuable books. By request, we can give you pictures to testify their conditions.
- Choose one or more books chosen from the catalogue.
- Contact our office (by e-mail, telephone, or fax) to have the confirmation of the availability and to learn the amount for shipping charges.
- State the payment method: bank transfer, PayPal credit card, postal payment slip.
- Wait for the answer, which will communicate the availability and the quote.
- Confirm the payment and the shipping address
- Libri dall’Asia is a mail order service business. The books are sent by mail, usually by registered mail parcel or postal courier (SDA), with the applicable postal fees. Our office will communicate all the useful data for the tracking.
The returned goods are regulated on the applicable rules.